Mulberry Silk Top and Pants Set | Custom Made to Order
- Regular price
- $69.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $69.99 USD
- Unit price
This product is made-to-order.
- Please choose your sizes and details carefully before you place your order. Every brand has its sizing system. It's best to gauge by the actual measurements, not the letters
- Choose the fabric you want us to use to make your dress.
More than 300 listings of high-quality mulberry silk fabric in our store:
- After you purchase the order, we usually need about 7 to 9 days for fabric cutting, sewing, and packing.
✽ If you don't fit our default sizes, please send me a message about your measure, or enter it in the note box. You don't need to pay any extra fee.
✽ Our Silk Clothing features:
◆ made of our beautiful light-weight silk
- Washing: Dry-Clean or Hand-Wash Only. Wash only in cold water and do not expose to direct sunlight. Steam Iron only with Silk option.
✽ RETURN POLICY
- There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges because this silk dress is made to order.
I ONLY accept returns if the item is matched the following conditions:
- Request a return within two days after receiving the item and make the items returned within 28 days
- No refund, returns if the item is already used, washed or with scratch, hole or lost the labels if any.
- Return to our only shop address in Hà Nam, Vietnam.
The customer agrees to pay the shipping and restocking fees, which cost 30% of the item if the garment has no fault caused by the makers.
- I will issue a refund after receiving the item and all the condition is good.
✽ SIZE CHART: Bust - Waist - Hips (body measurements)
X-Small: 82 - 62 - 90
Small: 86 - 66 - 94
Medium: 90 - 70 - 98
Large: 96 - 76 - 104
X-Large: 101 - 81 - 109
2X-Large: 114 - 91 - 122
3X-Large: 124 - 101 - 132
4X-Large: 134 - 112 - 142
X-Small: 32 - 24 - 35
Small: 34 - 26 - 37
Medium: 36 - 28 - 39
Large: 38 - 30 - 41
X-Large: 40 - 32 - 43
2X-Large: 45 - 36 - 48
3X-Large: 49 - 40 - 52
4X-Large: 53 - 44 -56
Village Silk - from silk in the village to the whole world
Welcome to our store.
Our products come from a small village in Vietnam. A traditional village named Nha Xa silk. The villagers have made a great effort to preserve their traditional craft after over 600 years. Nha Xa's silk is known for quality, colour and beauty better than others.
I am Huong. I live with my family in Nha Xa village and we make silk day by day. My father is a craftsman who has more than 40 years of experience. He creates beautiful silk with love and a strong passion. I open this store with the desire to preserve traditional textiles as well as introducing Vietnam’s silk to the world.
In our shop, 100% of products are made from Mulberry Silk and the whole process is hand-made.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Whats app: +84 978058697
Have a nice day!